Call for papers – Xth Edition ReUSO Conference
The Xth edition of the ReUSO conference intends to motivate the discussion among the participants on issues related to the theory of restoration and conservation, to the methodological applications, from the theoretical perspectives to the practical applications in contemporary interventions, but also to derive recommendations to the different actors participating in the restoration and conservation interventions. This Conference will take place from 2 to 4 November 2022, at FEUP – Faculty of Engineering of the University of Porto, Porto – Portugal.
ReUSO’2022 represents an excellent opportunity to acquire new knowledge and to exchange experiences.
The Organizing Committee hereby invites you to submit your contribution to this Conference under one of the following topics:
- Reuse and restoration: concepts, current orientations and future trends
- The teaching of restoration, conservation and related disciplines
- Risk mitigation in architectural and urban Heritage
- Impact of wars on cultural and built Heritage
- New technologies in support to the built heritage protection
Full paper and Extended Abstract submission until June 30th 2022.
More information can be found at www.fe.up.pt/reuso (site currently under construction).